Saturday, July 25, 2009

Any corset boots out there?

I am sooooooo anxious to get these boots!!!! They are corset boots that are sold on victorias secret. But when I went to place my order, they said they didnt have any more in stock. I called the 1-800 number and they told me that the item is discontinued. Please help me find these boots! If you anyone thats reading this has them or knows someone that has them in a size 9, please contact me. Im really looking for them because I love them and now that im able to purchase them, they arent available anymore. Please let me know! Thanks.


P.S.


This is where you can see the boots that im talking about..


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce...

Any corset boots out there?
Ebay is a good place to start. Many VS discontinued items can be found there, both new and used.



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment