Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tomara shipping boots?

I found these on eBay, and the seller has always been great *bought a few things before*. Does anyone have these shipping boots?? I%26#039;d love to have some feedback. They%26#039;re a great price and look very nice, but i%26#039;m frugle so i%26#039;m not apt to just buying things without having some idea about how they are.





http://cgi.ebay.com/TOMARA-equestrian-Se...

Tomara shipping boots?
Do you know how thick the padding is? And how stiff the material is? At a recent show, one of the girls from my barn had what looks like these boots on her horse, and they didn%26#039;t fit too well and somehow he managed to wriggle out of the back ones while in the trailer. If there%26#039;s a tack shop near you that has these, I%26#039;d check them out physically, to make sure they%26#039;re not too flimsy and will protect your horse well by fitting well.








EDIT: Lolly, you%26#039;re weird... how is the appearance of the shipping boots relevant to shows? You don%26#039;t show the horse in them. And you%26#039;re supposed to brush the sweatmarks off. All of my horses sweat in all of their shipping boots, even polo wraps.
Reply:YEA! I LIKE THEM BUT THEY DONT LOOK TO GOOD IN SHOWS THEY LOOK TAKY AND MY HORSES LEGS SWEAT WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN! THE VELCRO ISN%26#039;T THAT GREAT EITHER! BUT I CHANGED MINE AND I NOW HAVE THESE ONES AND I THINK THEY ARE GREAT!!! I KNOW THE PICTURE DOESN%26#039;T DO THEM JUSTICE BUT THEY ARE REALLY LOVLEY ON MY HORSES AND THEY SEEM TO ACTULLY LIKE THEM AND NOT TRY TO RIP THEM OFF!


http://www.chicksaddlery.com/page/CDS/PR...



teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment