Sunday, April 19, 2009

Burton hail boots+burton custom bindings=?

I am getting new snowboard boots and bindings and i want to know if the burton hail boots will go well with the burton custom bindings, i have also got the burton 153 king snowboard, all this gear is brand new 2008 stuff.

Burton hail boots+burton custom bindings=?
When I shop for new bindings, I always take my boots with me to make sure that I get a good fit. Most bindings have lots of adjustment to fit lots of different boots. However, I like a nice tight fit so i want to make sure that there isn%26#039;t a lot of extra space around the boot. The Hail boots should fit fine with the Customs, but try it together in the shop before deciding. The other thing to look out for is to get the right size. Don%26#039;t just trust the manufacturer%26#039;s suggested sizing, put the boot in to ensure the right fit.
Reply:what? the only thing of burton i know is my last name :)



skin whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment