Monday, April 20, 2009

Will Football boots Eg. Astros,studs make a difference playing football then playing in just ordinary shoes?

My friends keep taking the piss as I find i can%26#039;t play in my Shoes aswell as My astros. Ive told them that I feel more Comfortable in astros than in shoes. But they say it doesn%26#039;t matter what your wearing on your feet (Like anyhing!). I said to them why do proffesional footballers pay like £200+ on boots i said it gives you more comfort and in my opinion more control over the ball. While they said it was purely for style reasons and the look of the boots.





Btw i wear Total 90s astros.


and play as a tricky right winger (Try =D) to style my play on C.Ronaldo or Glen Little.





I like to put crosses into the box and beat players.





Yeah but anyway is there a difference?

Will Football boots Eg. Astros,studs make a difference playing football then playing in just ordinary shoes?
that%26#039;s why your like ronaldo and they are not they are jealous because you have more control and balance turn on a sixpence.obviously studs would be better on turf than astros play whatever you feel comfortable in.



treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment