Sunday, April 19, 2009

Are £20-£30 Rigger Boots OK for Snow?

It might snow tomorrow, and I have got a pair of £20-£30 rigger boots. But I don%26#039;t snow if my rigger boots are ideal for snow and if they are waterproof.





If I wear my £20-£30 rigger boots in the snow is there risk of them getting damaged?





Are my rigger boots ideal for snow?





Will my rigger boots do for snow?





I have got some Wellingtons but they don%26#039;t fit me anymore.





My Rigger Boots have steel toe caps I think.

Are £20-£30 Rigger Boots OK for Snow?
Should be ok and as they are cheap you wont mind if they get ruined by the snow.


If you really want to protect any boots coat them with dubbin before and after using its really cheap.


Anyway there wont be any snow tonight mate sorry.
Reply:rigger rigger rigger rigger boots i love my rigger boots





Bargain £20-30 pound rigger boots





Lets hope it snows!!!



brest cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment