Monday, August 3, 2009

Moccasin boots for bigger calves?

I'm obsessed with these Minnetonka Moccasin knee-high boots. The only problem is that my calves are really big and muscular. I think they're about 31 cm. around (god, i hate genetics). I have a really hard time finding knee-high boots that fit. So if you own a pair of these, can you tell me how much give they have? Would they be impossible to stick my leg in? Or can the company special make them? Maybe link me to another website with similar looking boots but for bigger calf sizes?


Here's a link to the ones I want.


http://www.moccasinhouse.com/viewProduct...


Thanks for any responses.

Moccasin boots for bigger calves?
they don't really send any other kind but that i bought some from martys'shoes and they fit the same way maybe you just need to loosen the way you tie them but i don't know what else you can do try other stores like





Marty's shoes*


Steve madden


Aldo


bakers shoes


alloy


Delia's


zappoes*


nordstrom*





*-%26gt; strongly recommand




beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment