Monday, August 3, 2009

Best value snowboard boots??

hi, I'm looking for a pair of boots for a beginner female but not sure where to start..I'm trying to spend under $100. what brand should i stay away from? what's a decent brand? how good are Forum boots? Ride, Northwave, 32 , and DC? I know that Burton and Salomon are good boots but can't afford them. If you're familiar with snowboard boots, please list from best to worst or recomend a brand..thank you very much..happy new year!!

Best value snowboard boots??
I ride in Vans, as well as most of the guys I ride with do as well. DC, Salomon, Nitro, Burton, and Rossignol make good boots as well. It's hard to tell what a boot feels like unless you try it on. Your best bet for buying boots is to check the large internet retailers and local board shops for past year models of the boots. They usually are marked down extensively, so you can get a higher end boot for the price of an entry level one of the current year.
Reply:What works for me could not work for you. I've been snowboarding for quite some time now and I use burton and dc boots. Basically if you buy a name brand and try some on and they are comfortable then they'll work. I found most boots are all basically the same for comfort but monuverablity is different. I basically say the same to people who ask about skate shoes, you'll never know what works best unless you try them out. it's all trial and error. Get a nice not so cheap pair and try them out, if they suck your first time out resell them and buy something different. Good luck sorry it's not that great of help ut I could list all sorts of brands and they could all suck for you.



teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment