Monday, August 3, 2009

Combat boots too small?

I went to a resale shop today and bought these amazing combat boots, that are just perfect.


The only problem is, I only tried them on for a second in the store and now that I'm walking around in them they hurt a little.





Is there any chance (or way you could suggest) they may at least break in a LITTLE bit more than they already have around my feet, or will the blisters they give me make them to painful to wear?

Combat boots too small?
I'm pretty sure you could stretch them...





I dont remember exactly how to do that though. I think you get the leather wet, and use this thing (I dont remember its name...)


But you could always take them to a shop that specializes in that sort of thing.





You know, the same thing happened to me! Well, my brother in-law got them for me from God-knows-where, 'cause he knew I'd love them! I've just been sort of sucking it up, and wearing them anyways.





good luck!
Reply:no problem Report It




flower

No comments:

Post a Comment