Monday, August 3, 2009

Burton SL10 snowboarding boots....???

I'm looking at buying a new pair of boots and, from what I've heard on the mtn, the SL10's are supposed to be a great pair. Does anyone own them and, if so, whats your opinion. Also, if you have a pair, how does Burton's sizes compare to realistic sizes... I mean, if you're an 11 in regular shoes then go with a size ?__? in Burtons... Nowhere around San Diego has any in stock so I'm gonna have to order online and I've never owned Burton boots so I have no idea... last pair were Northwaves.

Burton SL10 snowboarding boots....???
I have the SL10, and it is a great pair of snowboard boots. Even though I think the boots are a good buy, but it is a bit pricey. It keeps your feet very warm and has a few cool features that other boots don't have (ankle molded liner, inner velcro strap, shock absorber etc). It does require some break-in time as the first time I used it, it was really snug and tight.





The boots feel true to its size, so you should hit up your local snowboard shop and get an idea of your true size and not shoes size. For example, I like to wear size 10 shoes as it is most comfortable, but I have to get a size 9 for snowboard boots as it is most snug and responsive when I board.



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment